Wednesday, July 04, 2007

...Technology, Take Two

OK, let's try this again. I think, think, that I figured it out this time. If not . . . I give up.


My kittie. She was sitting on my couch watching me write a paper over my shoulder.


My sister was on a business trip in LA, so I met her there. This was the beach walkway thing right outside our hotel. Beautiful.


My Doppleganger coworker's RIDICULOUSLY CUTE pitbul puppy, Nala.


My mom makes these amazingly beautiful Ukranian Eggs, she has been doing them for years, and is incredibly talented.


Another of my mom's masterpieces.



A rainbow right outside my neighbors' and my apartment. (Thanks, Adrian!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! The last one is my favorite :-)

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home